Comprehensive Pain Education 2022-23, Course 3
DAY 1 & 2:
- Welcome, Lectures, Workshops, Live Patient Procedures
- Advanced Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Pain Procedures (Stims +)
- Diagnostic approach to Facial Pain and Headache
- Ultrasound of the Peripheral nerves, Wrist and Ankle joint
- Fluoroscopy guided Cervical, Thoracic and Facial Procedures
DAY 3 & 4:
Cadaver hands-on training (Fluoroscopy and Ultrasound)
Registration and attendance is strictly for board certified physicians only.
The Comprehensive Pain Education Program consists of four courses. In order to receive a Certificate of Completion participants must attend all four courses.
You may choose to attend the Review course only. In this case no Certificate of Completion will be given.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR FULL CURRICULUM: 10,760 EUR