Scholarship submissions open on 15 January 2023 for the 2023-24 Comprehensive Pain Education Program.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2023.
Decision will be made by 31 March 2023.
Two scholarships will be awarded covering up to 75% of the course fees.
How to apply
Please upload the following using the form on the right-hand side of this page:
- Your CV
- Board/Specialty certification
- A motivational letter explaining why and how this course would contribute to a meaningful change in chronic pain management in your country, and why applicant needs the funds to participate and make a change
- Two letters of recommendation from your peers
- Your contact details
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship covers up to 75% of the fees of the Comprehensive Pain Education
- Airfare and accommodation are the responsibility of the participant
- Course location: Budapest, Hungary
- Applicant must be a board certified physician
- Scholarship must be used in the given year
- Scholarship cannot be transferred to another person, deferred or redeemed for cash
- Participant must attend all sessions
- Participant agrees to write a report 1 year after course completion, outlining meaningful changes that have been achieved in the physician`s home country