INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT COURSES AT PAIN SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL
Pain School International was created by a group of highly regarded pain physicians from around the world who are passionate about pain management and teaching. We pride ourselves in providing unique training programs for specialists.
WHY PAIN SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL
- Prepare for the FIPP & CIPS exams
- Live patient procedure demonstrations
- Opportunity to observe procedures with our faculty*
- Internationally renowned faculty
- 1:4 teacher – participant ratio
- Hands-on cadaver sessions
- Fluoroscopic and ultrasound guided procedures
- Access to pain articles and lectures
- Scholarship opportunities available
*Procedure observation is free of charge and limited to two days. Limited spots available.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The courses are for physicians who have no formal pain education in their countries, and for those who wish to strengthen their skills in interventional pain management. The curriculum provides comprehensive training in the assessment and treatment of chronic pain from the basics to advanced pain treatment.
2019 COURSE DATES
SESSION 1: 22 – 24 February, 2019
SESSION 2: 17 – 19 May, 2019
SESSION 3: 12 – 14 July, 2019
SESSION 4: 23 – 25 August, 2019
SESSION 5 (Review course): 5 – 6 October, 2019