Comprehensive Pain Education 2022-23, Course 2
DAY 1 & 2:
- Welcome, Lectures, Workshops, Live Patient Procedures
- Advanced Lumbar Pain Procedures
- Diagnostic approach to the Cervical, and Thoracic Spine and Related Pain
- Ultrasound of the Cervical, Thoracic Spine, Shoulder and Elbow Joint
- Fluoroscopy guided Cervical, Thoracic Pain Procedures
DAY 3 & 4:
Cadaver hands-on training (Fluoroscopy and Ultrasound)
Registration and attendance is strictly for board certified physicians only.
The Comprehensive Pain Education Program consists of four courses. In order to receive a Certificate of Completion participants must attend all four courses.
You may choose to attend the Review course only. In this case no Certificate of Completion will be given.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR FULL CURRICULUM: 10,760 EUR