After the successful 2020 Scholarship Program, we are excited to announce that we have new partial scholarship opportunities for the 2020-2021 Pain Fellowship!
WHO IS THE SCHOLARSHIP FOR
Pain School International`s partial Scholarship
Pain School International provides partial Scholarship opportunities to board certified doctors living and practicing in developing countries, to participate in the Interventional Pain Fellowship, and to improve their skills in Interventional pain management. The goal of the program is for the physicians to contribute to a meaningful change in chronic pain management in their country.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- A motivational letter explaining why and how this course would contribute to a meaningful change in chronic pain management in your country
- Your CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your Peers
- Your contact details
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 10TH MARCH, 2020!
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 3RD OF APRIL!
PAIN FELLOWSHIP DATES
Course 1: 8 – 11 October 2020
Course 2: 7 – 10 January 2021
Course 3: 29 April – 2 May 2021
Course 4/ FIPP & CIPS Preparation: 2 – 4 July 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Scholarship partially covers fees of the 2020-2021 Pain Fellowship.
- Airfare and accommodation are the responsibility of the participant.
- Course location: Budapest, Hungary.
- Applicant must be board certified.
- Scholarship must be used in the 2020-2021 Fellowship.
- Scholarship cannot be transferred to another person, nor deferred or redeemed for cash.
- Participant agrees to attend all four sessions.
- Participant agrees to report progress.