After the successful 2019 Scholarship Program, we are excited to announce that we have new scholarship opportunities for the 2019-2020 Pain Fellowship!
WHO IS THE SCHOLARSHIP FOR
Pain School International`s Scholarship is for board certified doctors. It is intended to provide financial support for physicians living in developing countries.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- A motivational letter explaining why and how this course would contribute to a meaningful change in chronic pain management in your country
- Your CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your Peers
- Your contact details
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 10TH JULY, 2019!
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 15TH JULY!
PAIN FELLOWSHIP DATES
Course 1: 24 – 26 October 2019
Course 2: 9 – 12 January 2020
Course 3: 30 April – 3 May 2020
Course 4: 2 – 5 July 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Scholarship partially covers fees for the 2020 Pain Fellowship.
- Airfare and accommodation are the responsibility of the participant.
- Course location: Budapest, Hungary.
- Applicant must be board certified.
- Scholarship must be used in 2020.
- Scholarship cannot be transferred to another person, nor deferred or redeemed for cash.
- Participant agrees to attend all four sessions.
- Participant agrees to report progress.