Due to the COVID pandemic, it is with regret that we need to postpone all our courses for the remainder of 2020. Please note that the May 2020 Interventional Pain Management course will be held between 7-10 January 2021. For more information please refer to the website, and our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Course 1: 24 – 27 October 2019
Course 2: 9 – 12 January 2020
Course 3: 30 April – 3 May 2020 – POSTPONED DUE TO COVID
Review Course: 3 – 5 July 2020 – POSTPONED DUE TO COVID
Registration is required for all course participants. Please register online and as soon as possible to secure your place for the training as places are filling fast.
Certificate of Completion provided upon completion of all four courses.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FEES UNTIL 15 AUGUST 2019
All four courses: 9,180 EUR/person
Review Course (FIPP & CIPS Preparation) ONLY: 2,490 EUR/ person
REGISTRATION FEES AFTER 15 AUGUST 2019
All four courses: 9,680 EUR/person
Review Course (FIPP & CIPS Preparation) ONLY: 2,690 EUR/person
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Access to all interactive lectures
- Access to all practical workshops
- Training material
- Coffee breaks and lunch on course days
- 27% VAT
- Certificate of Completion after course 3
All cancellations and requests for changes must be sent to the Course Secretariat (CongressLine Ltd.) in written form. For refunds please advise your bank account details.
- Full Cancellation: 100% refund (minus 50 EUR administrative fee) in case of cancelling all registered courses; cancellation should be received at least 4 weeks prior to the first chosen course.
- Partial Cancellation: in case of cancelling any of the prepaid courses, the difference between the non-cancelled parts (counted on their full fee) and the prepaid amount may be refunded. Cancellation should be received at least 4 weeks prior to the cancelled course.
- No refund: is given where cancellation is received less than 4 weeks before any course (as we are unable to reduce our costs at short notice).