Learn an effective, evidence-based regenerative technique to treat pain!
Join us for this interactive Prolotherapy conference and workshop in collaboration with the Hackett Hemwall Patterson Foundation!
24 - 26 May 2019 Budapest, Hungary
After course completion, you will qualify to attend a rewarding service - learning trip to Honduras!
WHAT IS PROLOTHERAPY?
Prolotherapy is an evidence-based, nonsurgical pain treatment that stimulates the body’s natural healing response to fix injured or weakened joints, ligaments and tendons. The weakened areas are injected with a solution that initiates growth of healthy tissue to restore function, mobility, and eliminate pain. Prolotherapy has been practiced in the United States since the 1930’s and endorsed by US former surgeon General C. Everett Koop. This regenerative method is a very effective treatment for musculoskeletal injuries including arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, joint instability and more. –https://hhpfoundation.org
CONFERENCE - 1.5 DAYS: 24 May 8am to 25 May 12pm
- HHPF Standardized materials along with US & Fluoroscopy guidance
- Covering the following for each body part:
- Prolotherapy research
- Normal anatomy
- Physical exam
- Palpation / Marking Demonstration
- Prolotherapy treatment: Preparation, Points: Palpation/Marking, Precautions, Procedure
WORKSHOP - 1.5 DAYS: 25 May 1pm to 26 May 4pm
Live model workshop (4 hours) and full day cadaver lab
- TRACK A: Landmark guided prolotherapy procedures
- TRACK B: Landmark and Ultrasound guided prolotherapy procedures
- TRACK C: Landmark and Fluoroscopy guided prolotherapy procedures