INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT FELLOWSHIP
COVERING THE WHOLE FELLOWSHIP MATERIAL
WHY ATTEND THE PAIN FELLOWSHIP
The Curriculum provides comprehensive training in the assessment and treatment of chronic pain from the basics to advanced level. It includes live patient procedure demos, didactics, interactive workshops and cadaver work. The course closes with a mock exam to prepare candidates for the FIPP and CIPS exam administered by the World Institute of Pain.
- Prepare for the FIPP & CIPS exams
- Live patient procedure demonstrations
- Opportunity to observe procedures with our faculty*
- Internationally renowned faculty
- 1:4 teacher – participant ratio
- Hands-on cadaver sessions
- Fluoroscopic and ultrasound guided procedures
- Access to pain articles and lectures
- Scholarship opportunities available
*Procedure observation is free of charge and limited to two days. Limited spots available.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The courses are for physicians who have no formal pain education in their countries, and for those who wish to strengthen their skills in interventional pain management. The curriculum provides comprehensive training in the assessment and treatment of chronic pain from the basics to advanced pain treatment.
Course 1: 24 – 26 October 2019
Course 2: 9 – 12 January 2020
Course 3: 30 April – 3 May 2020
Review Course: 2 – 5 July 2020
REGISTRATIONS OPEN SOON!